Determining the feasibility of a construction project and understanding costs. Trinity Custom Homes utilizes numerous technologies, partnerships and process in the pre-construction phase to ensure every component of a project is understood and planned for prior to breaking ground. This process can include helping our clients procure the right lot, assembling of their design team, as well as value engineering, budgeting, planning and scheduling.
- Lot Procurement – If you are in need of procuring a lot, Trinity Custom Homes workings with a select group of agents that we can introduce you to.
- Lot Due Diligence – We can provide assistance with surveys, elevation certificates, environmental studies and geotechnical surveys of your property prior to construction by working with some of our trade partners.
- Design Team Assembly – Trinity Custom Homes has had the privilege of working with the areas most talented architects, designers and engineers. Let us assist you with this process.
- Pre-budgeting – Utilizing historical data from previous projects we can assist with budgeting prior to design to ensure a plan that is designed within the budget.
- Value Engineering – During the design process, we can assist with material selections and building methods to help bring your project within budget.
- Project Bidding – Using both sketchup and cloud based digital plan measuring tools we are able to accurately takeoff materials and project costs.
- Permitting – Working in conjunction with the design team, we will assemble necessary documents, product approvals and all pertinent information necessary in order to submit for all building permits.